Meeting up with my good friend Bernie always means two things… lots of beer and lots of diving! Isla Mujeres was no different and I was excited to get back under the water. I partnered up with Squalo Adventures who took me out on 6 amazing dives. The water was crystal clear and I don’t think I’ve ever seen more fish in my life!
My favourite dives were definitely Manchones Reef for the abundant fish life, and Pilus for the many caves and swim-throughs. Isla Mujeres runs parallel to the Mesoamerican Reef which is the second largest coral shelf in the world. You won’t believe how healthy this coral is. Just check out the video below!
☞ SEE ALSO:
- Things To Do in Puerto Vallarta – 20 Cool Things You Won’t Want to Miss!
- Things To Do in Playa del Carmen – A List of The Top 21
- Things To Do in La Paz, Mexico – A List of The Top 21
- Things To Do in Cabo San Lucas – A List of The Top 21
- Things To Do in Guanajuato – A List of The Top 10
- Things To Do in San Pancho – A List of The Top 15
- Backpacking Mexico – 8 Reasons To Travel Here Now
- Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- Manzanillo Colima – The Ultimate Travel Guide
Like This Article? Pin it!
Disclaimer:Goats On The Road is an Amazon Associate and also an affiliate for some other retailers. This means we earn commissions if you click links on our blog and purchase from those retailers.